If you would like to register with the practice please use this form.
To register a new patient you will need to live within our practice boundary.
Once you have completed the form you will need to provide the surgery with two forms of official identification, one must be official photographic ID and one must be proof of address.
Proof of address
- Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year
- Current UK driving licence (but only if not used for the name evidence)
- Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months
- Original mortgage statement from a recognised lender issued for the last full year
- Solicitors letter within the last three months confirming recent house purchase or land registry confirmation of address
- Council or housing association rent card or tenancy agreement for the current year
- Benefit book or original notification letter from Benefits Agency
- HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year
- Electoral Register entry
Documents we will not accept include, but are not limited to
- Provisional driving licence
- Mobile phone bills
- Credit card statementsUtility bills
Proof of name (photographic ID)
- Current EU Passport
- Current UK Driving Licence
- National 60+ bus pass
- Armed Forces ID card
- Proof of age card issued under the Proof of Age Standards Scheme (containing a unique reference number)